You can now directly change all steps/slides uploaded from a PowerPoint to any other step type, using the new Planning Tool multiple select feature.
1. Create your PowerPoint with any images/slides you'd like. This could be used as your structure of the simulation. We will turn these all into steps within your Simulation shortly.
2. In your Simulation editor within SimTutor Author, click on the 'Upload' -> 'PowerPoint' button.
3. Drag and drop your saved PowerPoint into this section.
4. You'll notice all your slides turn into their own individual step within SimTutor. For this example, and likely for your simulation too, you'll want to change most of these steps from being a "Cover Step". In this case, we want steps 2-5 to be Hotspot steps with those images. Head over to the Planning View (the button at the top right of the editor!)
5. Once in planning view, select all the steps you wish to change the type of. To do this, hold your 'Control' key and select each step. Once you have the multiple steps selected, you can change the step type using the dropdown to a Hotspot step, or any other type you wish. Note that some step types (such as Planning, Video, Randomiser, and Image Sequence) will not be compatible with the existing media (as they require something different to a static image), so the media will be removed in that case.
6. Head back to the Authoring view and add your hotspots/interactivity!